Join the vVenues team!
We are a fast-growing company with great ambitions. We are currently looking for several more colleagues to our Stockholm office. With a global market we are looking for people with experiences from all over the world who enjoys working in a diverse team, solution oriented personalities and hungry to be part of the vVenues development.
We are currently looking for
Growth Manager Europe
As a Growth Manager at vVenues, your responsibilities is to develop and implement business sales plans to reach agency and B2B partners, to generate business growth and maximize sales of vVenues virtual event platform.
We are looking for a proactive sales professional, with a hunter mentality, a true team player and a person that goes over and beyond to deliver sales targets
The role is based in Stockholm and reports into the Chief Growth Officer.
- Recruit new agency and B2B partners in Europe for vVenues
- Secure that recruited partners drive their virtual events on vVenues platform
- Support recruited partners to drive world class virtual events
- Manage daily and weekly activities to meet agreed targets.
- Co-ordinate assistance from other teams to provide resource, as required for the specified partners.
- Work closely with the Online Marketing Manager to implement marketing activities in selected countries/regions
- This role will develop over time and could potentially also include other regions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Account Management background preferably within the event industry.
- Hunter mentality and Innovative approach.
- Experienced working in a Sales environment with proven record of achieving success through the development of profitable sales
- Commercially aware and numerate, used to operating in a solution driven environment
- Experience working with key decision makers
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. CRM experience desirable
- Good level of written and spoken English language skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a wide range of excellent benefits, including a working environment where quality, teamwork, and respect come first.
It’s time to make the switch to vVenues.
Customer success managers
You are the key to our partners and customers success, you help them get up to speed with their first virtual events, making sure it’s a success. With experience from project management, good IT skills and great capabilities in English, Swedish and preferably at least one more language. Apply by sending your CV marked Customer Success Manager.
Apply for this job
Content manager SOME and Web
You will be responsible for how our customers perceives us, as we invent new features all the time and new customers launch new virtual events with new designs and features – you are the one to tell the world about it. You are a master in Linked in marketing – as well as other SOME channels – both in the creation and publishing of content – but also in measuring and managing smart campaigns. You are also responsible for our website content, making sure it always is up to date. Good skills in marketing as well as web management is required, and you most likely have previous experience in similar roles. Apply by sending your CV marked Content manager.
Read more on LinkedIn
Apply for this job